The days of bad wireless signals are gone. Nowadays, it’s the norm for businesses to have an uninterrupted, fast and high end wireless connection to their network. Factors such as coverage, connection and compatibility reach are essential for business success as they play a crucial role in business performance, being able to enhance mobility, affect employee productivity and reduce staff frustration.
What’s the point of having or investing in the best devices and/or solutions for your business if they are limited by a slow and poor wireless connection? There are numerous benefits in securing a high-speed and reliable wireless connection, which can be achieved simply and cost effectively.
- Mobility – Do you have good signal everywhere in the office with no sudden disconnections or slowdowns?
- Take your work anywhere inside your premises – Move as you like and take your work on your laptop with you, from your desk to meeting rooms, to other desks. Going to a meeting and need to transfer your work to another laptop? Can it be done seamlessly?
- Enhance productivity – Are connection problems or is slow access stopping you from performing at your 100%?
- Get the best out of your existing devices / solutions – Why have the best devices with terrible connection? It simply doesn’t work.
- Guest wireless – Can you provide internet to visitors with access that is secure and not invasive to your company’s network? Also, depending on your industry, can you offer this as a value-added service and cater to visitors that want or need to be constantly connected?
- Compatibility – Are all types of devices able to connect to your network? Apple, Windows, tablets, mobiles, etc.?
- Security – Are you protected against wireless and outside threats? Do have a multilayered approach to safeguard traffic?
- Scalability and cost – Can your business add, change, expand or relocate wireless stations in a fast manner and hassle free with no costs related to running cables and wires?
If you have a good wireless connection in your office, but also need to work from home, check out these helpful hints from our Technical Client Manager, Nick Hughes, on setting up a good wireless connection at your home.
Not sure if your wireless connection is suited for your business? Bremmar can help. Call us on 1300 991 351 to speak to one of our IT consultants, or email email@example.com and they will assist you to review your current network.