The face of business is changing. From remote offices, to flexible working arrangements and staff working from multiple locations, the way teams collaborate and communicate is shifting the way we operate. Gone is the world of individual creation. Businesses need real-time, mobile collaboration and co-creation solutions.
Does this is modern reality seem like a goal that is on the distant horizon? Somewhere that is just too difficult to achieve? It doesn’t have to be!
Microsoft Office 365 has all the tools you need to get the job done and effectively collaborate with your team. It is a new way of using the applications and software your business is familiar with.
What is Office 365?
Using Office 365 is like having your personal office accessible from anywhere, and available on every device. It’s a service that will change the way your business works! Office 365 is delivered through the Cloud, giving you anywhere-access to the tools your business knows and needs. Better still, it can save your business money as it requires a monthly subscription per user, rather than outright license purchases.
You can forget about costly investment in servers and license upgrades with Office 365. The monthly subscription means your team will always be working on the latest software and you don’t have to worry about staff working on different versions. Shift your mind from the old and complicated way you used to purchase applications and software, to a simpler and more effective approach. The game has changed.
With Office 365, you have all Microsoft software and applications you need at your fingertips with a consistent experience across multiple devices.
From security, to collaboration, to business mobility, Office 365 has you covered! It’s the solution to streamlining your work.
Office 365 Basics:
Plus, extra productivity tools that make your work easier:
What can I do with Office 365?
How long is a piece of string? It sounds cliché, but the flexibility of Office 365 is where its true beauty lies. You can choose a subscription package based exactly on what your business requirements are.
With Office 365 you are able to:
- Work from anywhere using your PC, Mac or mobile device;
- Build employee engagement and bring your business closer by creating an intranet with SharePoint. This will allow you to share news and present key business information to your team;
- Streamline workflow and increase efficiencies. Utilising SharePoint will allow you to gain access to first class document management, making it straightforward and intuitive for staff to find, access and share important company information – anytime, from anywhere and on any device;
- Communicate easily and efficiently. Your whole team will be able to access emails, look up contacts and share calendars from wherever they are;
- Have online conferences that are as effective as if everyone was in the same room. Office 365 allows you to host online conference meetings with real-time note taking, screen sharing and HD video conferencing;
- Let go of stress about file versions. When you save your files, Office 365 will instantly sync across all devices;
- Keep your software up-to-date without purchasing new software. This feature is budget friendly, but also ensures your team are all working on the same software versions;
- Easily read, create and edit Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents on every device.
… And so much more!
Always up to date, productivity tools from Office 365 can help you:
Protect what you value most
All the compliance features you need, in one place – Office 365 adheres to strict security and compliance requirements. This includes ISO 27018, which is a code of practice that focuses on protection of personal data in the cloud. For compliance reasons, it’s also important to know that all your data will be stored locally in Australia.
Your data secured, and backed up – Microsoft has backup policies in place and will offer protection from any incidents that may happen at its data centres, providing protection against system based failures on their platform. The service also comes with a 99.9% uptime guarantee to keep running for longer.
To give you total peace of mind, your business can customise security policies by user and device.
We recommend SkyKick as the backup solution for Microsoft Office 365. SkyKick is an integrated cloud platform that includes migration, management and backup features. SkyKick’s Cloud Backup solution protects your business by offering a fast and simple way to recover data, giving you total peace of mind and enabling your organisation to remain productive even after critical files have been accidentally deleted. You can read more about SkyKick here.
Access to 24/7 real-time support for critical issues – Including web and phone support available.
Work the way you want to
The flexibility of Office 365 allows you to ensure your team are equipped with the correct, and most powerful tools they need to achieve maximum performance.
All features in Office 365 integrate, and when the productivity applications and services are combined, your employees will be equipped with access to files, emails and conferencing with SharePoint, Skype for Business and Exchange Online no matter where they are.
Office 365 will allow your team to:
- Work on consistent, familiar and synchronised software across their phone, tablet and desktop;
- Create and edit documents in real time with colleagues, and;
- Access all files in one secure, reliable place, with 1TB of cloud storage per user on OneDrive.
Collaborate in Real-Time
Office 365 offers a range of solutions to encourage collaboration between teams and customers via sharing sites, video and private social networking. The Skype for Business component of Office 365 is not just the traditional Skype you may know. It’s a full featured business communication tool that provides features such as video calling, online meetings, online presentations, screen sharing, instant messaging, and a whole range of other functions that are all available from any device of your choosing – mobile, tablet or laptop.
Microsoft Office 365’s collaboration features will your business to:
- Use SharePoint to create and edit documents in real-time with colleagues and enable seamless document review and approval;
- Have a secure platform that allows private IMs with approved customers and vendors;
- Utilise messaging, audio & video calls, online meetings and sharing capabilities with Skype for Business;
- Send secure, encrypted emails to anyone, and;
- Automatically re-sync edits to ensure your staff only has access to latest versions.
Why do we recommend migrating to Office 365?
Office 365 is our recommended cloud solution for SMBs. Compared to Google Apps, its main competitor, Office 365 offers a wider range of applications, greater storage capacity, and stronger security for your data. Every modern business needs productivity tools – from emailing to editing documents, analysing data, organising company information and collaborating internally and externally. Moving these functions to a cloud hosted service is a great way to ensure your organisation remains agile and competitive.
Migrating to Office 365 is a complex task that requires careful planning to ensure a smooth and successful cutover. Every organisation is different, and the most effective transition path for your business will depend on the readiness of your infrastructure and the services you intend to use.
Is your business ready to move up?
Our experienced consultants can assess your business readiness and recommend the most suitable Office 365 solution for your requirements.
At Bremmar, we work closely with our clients to ensure a seamless migration to Office 365. We can assist with your readiness assessment, deployment plan, training, implementation and post-cutover support. To find out more, simply contact us today on 1300 991 351 or email email@example.com.